Singapore Office Senior Service Engineer (Vacuum Pump)
• Appraise, troubleshoot, repair and overhaul of vacuum pumps.
• Responsible for setting up workshop for repair of vacuum pumps.
• Responsible for end to end pump servicing from installation, commissioning to after sales services.
• Provide onsite advise to customers on technical issues.
• Project, perform and deliver under pressure with tight deadlines when necessary.
• Responsible for performing Installation and commissioning activities.
• Provide front line support for key field service activities in line with customers’ requirements. Examples being basic fault finding, rectification an planned maintenance activities.
• Able to accurately capture service related information as determined by the scope of responsibility for creation of field service notifications and orders, through to completion.
• Able to provide accurate, factual reports to the team leader or technical support personnel to enable informed decisions and decide on actions to resolve product issues.
• Professional Certificate (eg. ITE / NITEC / Diploma) in Electrical/ Electronic, Mechanical Engineering or any of the hard sciences.
• Minimum 5 years’ hands-on experience in servicing major brand of Industrial vacuum pump (wet and dry pump).
• Hands-on experience in repair and overhaul of major leading vacuum pump brands such as Edwards, Leybold, Busch, Pfeiffer, Adixen etc.
• Experience in repair of helium leak detector and turbo pump will be an added advantage.
• Experience in assisting customer develop vacuum solutions.
• Proficient /able to interpret technical drawings and documents.
• Willing to learn new skills and new methodology.
• Computer literate with knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
• Able to communicate effectively in English.