- PRODUCT SPECS
Air Blast Cooler
Airblast coolers are the most effective form of water cooling. Ideal for when the application temperature needs to be controlled, but at a higher temperature than ambient, our A-series provide a compact and transportable cooling solution for your production equipment or instruments.
A-series coolers are simple and easy to operate and maintain and built in a robust steel enclosure.
Air blast coolers can be used to control the temperature of water, glycols and oils and come with a wide variety of options to support your application.
Often used but not exclusively in resistance welding, air compressors, X-Ray devices and furnace equipment
Units are can be supplied with additional options but Standard features include:
- Supplied complete with circuit breakers and on/off switches
- Fan and coolant pump starting contactors
- Fan and coolant pump motor protection
- IP54 protection
- 24 V control circuit where fitted
- Temperature gauge
- Pressure gauge
- Coolant safety by-pass
- Visual tank level indicator
- TIG Welding
- MIG Welding
- Resistance Welding Machines
- High Frequency Generators
- Furnace Equipment
- General Process Cooling